Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Final Product For The Poster

 

 Ted, a member of the project who is very skilled with photoshop has been helping me with designing our poster. I final edited the poster, and above is our finalized poster!
I spend all my time after school until I went to bed to finish this poster since we have shorter time to promote our show now. Ted did the background, which is a collage of one of each artists' art work and I did the text which I had a hard time fitting and wording all the information. I was really happy when I was done and I think the poster is very good looking.
All the members of the project accepted the poster. The poster will be printed so we can spread around the area including our school.
Today, I went around Lafayette looking for a place for printing service. I found Allegro Printing & Copy where I was offered 15 cents for each sheets; and I needed 200 sheets.
It cost about 30 dollars but I think that was a good deal. I did hear later that Kinko's has a better deal, which was 10 cents; I said to myself, "why didn't I thought of Kinko's?!"

The flyers should be ready by tomorrow morning so I can pick them up on my way to school. I am very excited to start putting them around. It is a mini stardom for all of us involved in this show.
And hopefully, this poster would be significantly affective for our promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment