Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Donald Trump For President?

Watch the Youtube Video

Donald Trump has been showing some hints about him running for the presidency.
It is not clear yet but who knows?
One thing bothered me about the video, is the fact that he said he will remove Obama Care and replace it with something that makes more sense to the "people in the business." To me, this came across to me as if he wanted to run the country like a corporation or business.
He is also against U.S. and South Korea Free Trade and I personally do not agree with him. Not only that, he have called China "our enemy" and I do not want a president who is blatantly calling a country like China our enemy. We sure have a huge debt and have many economic issues involving China, but China is also our biggest ally considering all our economic relationship with China.

No comments:

Post a Comment