Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Acalanes High School In California Schools Guide

Acalanes High School In California Schools Guide

So here is some information about my school.
As you can see, it is a great school. The STAR score is high and Acalanes high school is part of Acalanes School District which is one of the best performing school district in California.
I am so grateful the fact that I am gifted with this opportunity by education. And that is why I am interested in helping education related charity through my art show.

I have to decide what kind of non profit organization I want to make donation to after the art show.
I know I want to donate money for education, but which specific charity? Education where?
Should the charity be local? I am just brainstorming for now about this.
Maybe I can donate money to help the budget cut.

I must talk more about this with the fellow artists and musicians in the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment